I’ve been so looking forward to the first EVER Fashion’s Night Out tonight for ages now, and with all of the great events, fantastic giveaways and fun treats, you can bet it’s going to be one busy evening of total fabulousness! My itinerary is packed so far, and I’m still adding events. Seriously: With this many designers, A-listers and epic parties in town, how’s a girl to plan?!
While my final who-what-where list is still in the works, here’s my top 11 list of the soirées and fun events no doll should miss (no, I couldn’t get it down to a top 10…they’re all that good)!
You can bet, I’ll be:
Alexander Wang at the Bergdorf Goodman grand opening.
2. Getting my hair and makeup done (what a treat!) at Alice + Olivia.
3. Watching the Matisyahu performance at Kenneth Cole.
4. Making friendship bracelets at Links of London.
5. Soaking in the amazing events at Barney’s. Seriously, people: AH-MAZ-ING!
6. Entering Nicole Miller’s luxe drawing.
7. Hanging at Opening Ceremony’s ultra hip block party.
8. Seeing what Patricia Field wears to Fashion’s Night Out!
9. Getting a new ‘do and tons of goodies at Sephora.
10. Being eco-chic at Stella.11. Going girly (and into the wee-hours!) at Vena Cava.
Can you even wait? I. So. Can. Not! And of course, I’ll be posting all about my night right here! Stay tuned...
Here’s to a leg up on fashion,